By Paul Johnson
on Jun 26, 2012 in Accommodation
, Food and Drink
, Road Travel
, Speciality Travel
, Travel Miscellany
, United Kingdom
, Western Europe
- Read 729 times
Situated in the heart of London’s Knightsbridge, guests at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
will be one step ahead of the crowds and travelling in style in the hotel’s bespoke rickshaw during the London 2012 Games this summer.áDressed in red, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park’s luxury rickshaw will be available throughout the Games, from 27th July until 12th August 2012, to transport hotel guests to the stylish boutiques of fashionable Knightsbridge and the surrounding Hyde Park.
Hyde Park will be the location for several sporting events during the London Games, including the Marathon Swimming in the famous Serpentine Lake. Taking advantage of its unparalleled positioning, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park will be offering luxury picnics for guests, with the option of having a personal butler to care for every need as well.
The Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park Rickshaw Experience starts from GBP 850 per night based on two people sharing and includes:
- Accommodation for two in one of the hotels Courtyard King rooms
- Daily English breakfast
- A private ride on board the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park rickshaw
- A luxury picnic in Hyde Park for 2 people
Exclusive of VAT and 5% discretionary service charge and subject to availability.
Leave a Reply
Comment guidelines - please read:
1) Use your own name, not a site name or keywords.
2) Links are allowed in the 'Website' field only.
3) Please do not advertise and make sure your comment is relevant and adds value. (If you would like to advertise, there are a number of free and paid ways to do this - please contact us for details.) .