By Paul Johnson
on Oct 19, 2012 in Africa
, Food and Drink
, North America
, South Africa
, South America
, Travel Miscellany
, Western Europe
- Read 22323 times
Love wine? Love to incorporate some great wines in your next trip? Then take a look at this list from TripAdvisor. According to the popular travel review site, these are currently the five best wine destinations in the world. I don’t suppose the French will be happy at not making the list, whilst California’s Napa Valley is also a notable omission.
1. Tuscany, Italy
2. Sonoma County, California
3. Hunter Valley, Australia
4. Stellenbosch, South Africa
5. Province of Mendoza, Argentina
Are you surprised by the top 5 or do you think they’ve got it about right?
Leave a Reply
Comment guidelines - please read:
1) Use your own name, not a site name or keywords.
2) Links are allowed in the 'Website' field only.
3) Please do not advertise and make sure your comment is relevant and adds value. (If you would like to advertise, there are a number of free and paid ways to do this - please contact us for details.) .