To celebrate the launch of their new smart watch, the ‘Nigma’, WorldSIM are giving away a collection of their best travel gadgets. One lucky winner will win a smartwatch that can be used as a phone as you can put a SIM card inside, a 7” Android tablet, a portable WiFi hotspot so you can get online anywhere in the world, a Bluetooth selfie stick, an action camera with waterproof case so you can take photos and movies above ground or underwater, a 8GB gadget pen, an international SIM card with £20/$30 credit and a worldwide data SIM card with £20/$30 credit. All you have to do to enter is tell us why you should win.
More about the prizes:
WorldSIM Nigma Smartwatch Phone
This brand new smartwatch is super stylish and you can use a SIM card inside so you don’t need to carry a phone with you. Listen to music, make and receive calls, send SMS and emails. You can also use it to browse the web and its removable storage (up to 32GB means you can store all your favourite songs on it.
WorldSIM Philco 7” Android tablet
The perfect size for traveling, this sleek tablet can be used as a phone (its unlocked so you can use any SIM inside), its front facing speakers make it ideal to watch movies on and it has a front and back camera, one with a flash.
WorldSIM Tri-Fi portable WiFi router
Get internet access anywhere in the world with WiFi in your pocket. This palm sized gadget enables you to connect up to 10 devices to your own personal WiFi connection, wherever you are. What’s more it is also a powerful powerbank so it can charge your gadgets on the move, plus you can use it to transfer files as it has a 32GB SD card slot.
Film your latest adventure and take photos on the move; this action camera comes with a range of accessories so you can use it as an underwater camera, attach it to a helmet or use the remote control so you can activate it hands free.
WorldSIM International SIM card
Save up to 85% on the cost of roaming when you travel. Get free incoming calls in 95 countries, add phone numbers from over 50 countries to your SIM (SIM comes with a UK and USA number as standard), plus get super low rates on calls, SMS and data worldwide. You can use this in any unlocked handset, the tablet or the smartwatch.
Bluetooth selfie stick
Take better holiday snaps when you travel. This Bluetooth Selfie Stick can activate your phon’e camera from the handle so getting that perfect shot is easy.
8GB USB pen
Save all your files on this cool gadget pen, in addition it’s a stylus for your tablet, it has a flashlight and a laser.
WorldSIM data SIM dard
Get online for less in 188 countries. With super lo data rates and worldwide data bundles you can access the internet practically anywhere. Use this SIM in any unlocked device or in the Tri-Fi.
How to enter
To enter, simply answer the following question:
To the nearest 50,000, how many followers does A Luxury Travel Blog have on Twitter?
We are using Rafflecopter to manage the entries and you can gain extra credits towards your own entry.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is A Luxury Travel Blog.
2. By entering this competition, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, you are giving your permission to be added to the WorldSIM mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
5. The winner will be drawn at random by A Luxury Travel Blog from all valid entries received.
6. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The closing date for entry is 31st May 2016.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice and for any reason.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by WorldSIM.