Longtime New York Times correspondent, R.W. Apple Jr., sadly passed away this morning. An article he filed with the newspaper outlining places to eat that he thought worthy of boarding a plane has been published today. Those selected in the article are:
- Auberge du Cep, Fleurie, France
- Don Alfonso 1890, Sant’Agata Sui Due Golfi, Italy
- Arzak, San Sebastian, Spain
- Comme Chez Soi, Brussels, Belgium
- Wilton’s, London, UK
- Sjomagasinet, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Avenida CabaÃ±a las Lilas, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Jean-Georges, Shanghai, China
- Trishna, Mumbai, India
- Billy Kwong, Sydney, Australia
Did you enjoy this article?
Receive similar content direct to your inbox.