Adam Platt, a restaurant critic for New York Magazine, shares with us his ten most decadent dishes from some of New York’s leading restaurants:
- Foie Gras Shabu Shabu at Masa
- Roast Suckling Pig at Eleven Madison Park
- Kobe Beef at L’Atelier De JoÃ«l Rubochon
- Truffled Gnudi at Dona
- Chicken Kiev With Foie Gras Sauce at Picholine
- Caviar Pasta (Royal Osetra Caviar on Tagliolini With Bacon Carbonara Sauce) at Le Bernardin
- Duck and Foie Gras Meatballs at A Voce
- Butter Poached Lobster at Per Se
- The Chocolate Dessert Tasting at Del Posto
- Iranian Special Reserve Caviar With Buckwheat Blini at The Russian Tea Room
Did you enjoy this article?
Receive similar content direct to your inbox.