Special Summer offer for Marriott Rewards members

Marriott Rewards members will receive a free night certificate after they stay three times this summer at one of the program’s 3,000 participating hotels. Members need to register between 12th May and 30th June 2009 and stays must take place between 1st June and 31st August 2009. The free night certificate must then be used by 31st December  2009, at a participating Marriott hotel.

1. A nice promo by Marriott. I think Marriott is one of the few rewards programs I’m not a part of.

2. Kendal H says:

Well, Starwood and Priority Club have stay 2, get 1 free (weeknds only), however, this stay 3, get 1 free has no restrictions. In a month of work travel one could acquire a free 5 days for personal travel, including weekdays which is nice!

Just got my email about this – a nice perk if i can rack up the nights. Think all the hotel reward schemes are really bringing out the offers at the mo which is always great for the consumers.

4. Kendal H says:

Lately the rewards have been excellent if you are a business traveller!

5. Kay says:

There’s a lovely Marriott in Pattaya, right beside the Royal Garden Plaza, which has many attractions (cinemas, Ripley’s Believe It Or Not) as well as upmarket shops and restaurants.

We did look at a room there a few years ago, but felt that it was too expensive compared to what else was available. We ended up taking a suite at the nearby Sandy Spring Hotel for about half the price. The Sandy Spring was newish then and everything was pristine. I’m not sure if that’s still the case today.

6. globester99 says:

Marriott is also offering a double nights promotion — each night counts as 2 toward elite status.

7. Aric Becker says:

This is a great promo. I love being a rewards member, I think it’s the best rewards program out there for hotels.

8. Savannah says:

The Marriott is one of my favorite resorts to stay at. My parents get points all the time. It is really helpful if you save them and in case of an emergency you have them to use so you stay for free.