There are many entertaining activities to participate in Istanbul during the day, and you can follow the Istanbul event calendar to find something new every day of the week. However, Istanbul is also a city that never sleeps. Make the most of your luxurious vacation by taking advantageous of everything the city has to offer at all hours of the day and night. Nightlife is at its best in Bosphorous, the place to see and be seen. Enjoy Istanbul’s nightlife in luxury with our list of the 5 best clubs in the city.
1. Sortie doesn’t start the party until late at night. However, once it starts, the sizzling crowd will be dancing until dawn. If you want to take a break from shaking your booty, the club also offers a unique view of the Bosphorus.
2. Samdan has been part of Istanbul nightlife since opening its doors almost 30 years ago. It is also one of the most glamorous places in the cities. Make sure to come with a disco spirit and your best clothes.
3. Lucca may be a restaurant by day, but at night it is a lively lounge. Its popularity is evident by the sexy and in-crowd crowd spilling out into the street. It can be hard to get through all the Versace clothed people or porches blocking the road.
4. Reina is located under the Boğaziçi Bridge and offers one of the best Bosphorus views. It is also a celebrity hot spot where the glitterati can spend all night dancing on the clubs flashy bar and dance floor.
5. Anjelique is the place to find Istanbul’s elite themselves in one of the best waterfront clubs in Istanbul. The club is attached to a pier, and you will often find celebrities entering with their yachts.
Try out these 5 spots to see and be seen and we guarantee you won’t regret it! That is unless your luxurious night out makes you do something you regret the morning after.
Talya Arditi is Editor at The Guide Istanbul.