Then read on!
The Grosvenor hotel in Victoria has re-launched following a multi-million pound refurbishment and restoration with the creation of this luxurious Victorian ‘Courtesan boudoir’ on the top floor. The suite is dedicated to Cora Pearl, the famous 18th Century courtesan who was notably refused entry to the hotel in 1870. The suite has been designed to embody the extravagance, opulence and romanticism of Victorian high society
This competition is exclusive to A Luxury Travel Blog readers and the prize consists of a one night’s stay for two in the Cora Pearl Suite, including breakfast.
To enter, all you have to do is issue the following tweet:
“RT @luxury__travel Win a luxury London hotel stay courtesy of @GuomanHotels http://goo.gl/b7AYh Simply RT to enter!”
Please note that the winner will be notified by DM (direct message) via Twitter so you will also need to follow @luxury__travel on Twitter in order to be notified of winning, otherwise a DM cannot be sent to you.
Closing date for entries is 31st August 2012. For full terms and conditions, see below.
Why not book the suite for a weekend and enjoy The Cora Pearl Experience? The weekend includes Perrier Jouet Belle Époque Champagne, a grand seven course dinner in the fine dining Cantonese Restaurant, Champagne breakfast each day and a private butler to look after your every need… all for just £1862. But for anyone who wants to stay in the suite on a regular bed and breakfast basis and with a slightly more conservative experience, the suite is available from £495 per night.
Terms & Conditions:
· One entry per person
· The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the competition, unless specified otherwise.
· Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner) of the Promoter, companies within the Thistle and Guoman group of companies and any of their subsidiaries and/or agencies associated with this competition, including the provider of the spa and restaurant prizes, or any person connected with the administration or otherwise of the competition and/or prize where applicable, are ineligible to enter. Any such entries are invalid.
· The prize is one night’s stay for two in the Cora Pearl Suite, The Grosvenor, London, plus breakfast.
· The opening and closing date and time for entries is as indicated in the interaction information. Any entries received before or after these times will be discounted.
· The Twitter account must be valid and established.
· Transport will not be provided to and from The Grosvenor hotel.
· The prize will be subject to availability and certain dates may be excluded when the winner may not take up the prize. All elements relating to such prize must be taken up during one period, and not on non-consecutive dates. Where the prize relates to accommodation for more than one person, the winner and their companion(s) must stay together, checking in to and checking out of the same location at the same time and on the same itinerary.
· The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize (as stated in the interaction information). Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities and events not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the winner (and where applicable their companion(s)). The Promoter will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made. The Promoter will accept no responsibility where the winner is unable to pay in full, any such charges and/or expenses as incurred.
· No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or if any part of the prize otherwise becomes unavailable, and/or to offer an alternative prize. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and the Promoter will be able to retain the prize at its own discretion.
· The competition ends on 31st August 2012 and the winner will be chosen at random, then notified by DM and announced on the @luxury__travel Twitter account. The winner will be contacted as soon as practicable on or after the draw date as indicated in the interaction information. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner on the details provided when entering the competition or such other method of contact deemed appropriate by the Promoter in its sole discretion in the circumstances.
· There will only be one winner, if the winner is unavailable or does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen at random.
· Nothing in the interaction terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer. For more details on these statutory rights you should contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
· Guoman Hotels does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you as an entrant or participant howsoever arising from participating in a competition or from accepting any prize whether due to any error, omission or other cause by the Promoter or their employees, agents or others.
· Guoman Hotels reserves the right to amend any element of a competition, or prize for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of competition entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences.
· Information and data (“personal data”) which is provided by you when you enter a competition will be held and used by Guoman Hotels to administer and fulfil the competition, prize and in connection with payments for entry to the competition.
To be notified of other great travel competitions, sign up at Travel Competitions.