I’ve been resisting posting details of the T-list but it seems to be spreading around the blogosphere so well that it would be rude not to join in, particularly since A Luxury Travel Blog was one of the first to be listed. I first read about it on Guillame Thevenot’s blog here, but it was started by Mathieu Ouellet at Radaron. If you’re a travel blogger, here’s what you need to do:
– Write a post.
– Copy/paste the link list from the post you’ve discovered the T-List into it.
– Make sure the links are active and correct.
– If your blog is on the list, remove it… it’s not a self-promotion post. As Tim Fehlman (Z-List) said : “Don’t worry, because if your name is on mine, it’s on others and will spread.”
– Add your favourite tourism and travel blogs on it.
– Add the URL of the blog where you’ve discovered the T-List as well.
– Publish the post.
– People will notice the T-List and continue it.
OK… here’s the list:
Chrispitality Media Blog
My Travel Backpack
The Travel PR Blog
The Tourism and Hospitality Diaries
Tourism Internet Marketing
The Informed Traveler
The McCluskey Blog
Did you enjoy this article?
Receive similar content direct to your inbox.