Inspiring Villas for luxury holidays in Thailand’s Koh Samui and Phuket

Inspiring Villas have over 200 luxurious villas in Koh Samui and Phuket, two of Thailand’s most beautiful and serene locations. They provide the perfect base to experience Thailand’s vibrant colours: turquoise lagoons, orange-robed Buddhist monks and vivid pink sunrises. Ideal locations for discovering the very best of all that Thailand has to offer, the fabulous beaches, the delicious cuisine, the rich cultural heritage and a stunning natural landscape.

Inspiring Villas have a concierge service to help you make the difficult decisions. Should you choose the pocket of tropical paradise that is the small serene island of Koh Samui? Or would you prefer the rain-forested and spectacularly mountainous island of Phuket, relaxing in the Andaman Sea?

Visit Inspiring Villa’s website for an astounding range of choice: some are small and intimate, ideal for a couple’s romantic holiday. Then there is a host of expansive villas ready to host a large party.

Whatever your needs, whatever the size of your party, Inspiring Villas have a property or cluster of properties to match your needs. They are experienced at providing villas for family celebrations, wedding parties, corporate gatherings, wellness retreats or just the holiday of a lifetime.

It is an extensive portfolio of properties which pays tribute to the many architects who have created these tempting white-walled, glass pavilions. Architects whose contemporary designs have been built between the bowing trees and along some of the planet’s most beautiful shorelines. Interior designers have made the most of the space and freedom they have been given. This is a world of expansive bedrooms, brilliantly lit spacious bathrooms. A luxurious home where you can enjoy king size beds, walk-in closets, rainwater showers and uber-efficient air-conditioning.

Look out for villas that provide tranquil secluded areas for yoga or massages. At some villas there are options to book massages or spa treatments without leaving the comfort of your own villa.

Most villas include a plethora of services that remove even the merest hint of stress from your holiday enabling you to relax and enjoy Thailand. Airport collection is included or you can ask for a hire car to be ready at the airport.

Nearly all the villas come with their very own private chef. You can plan your evening with the chef, deciding on the canapés and chilled wine to be served as you look beyond the infinity pool to another breath-taking sunset. The chef will talk you through the fish that’s freshly arrived at market, recommend local spices and marinades, before producing a delicious evening meal. Many of the larger villas have sound systems for the evening’s entertainment. Most villas also include regular maid service and twice weekly changes of linen.

Inevitably almost all of the villas are fully booked for the next few months. However, there are just a handful with vacancies for this Christmas and New Year. Contact the concierge for availability.

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Inspiring Villas.

1. Claire says:

By nature I’m a doubter and quite a cynic, I can always find a downside. My glass is usually half empty rather than half-full.

It’s not often I get excited about a piece I read but these villas look like paradise, for once I just can’t see any drawbacks!

What’s not to like?

2. Helen says:

I’ve never been to Thailand and it wasn’t on my list. I watched the award winning “30 Degrees in February”, a compelling piece of Swedish Drama, and it left me with a fairly tacky image of the resorts. The Inspiring Villas website has completely changed my views. It’s convinced me that there are some luxurious destinations far from the crowds. Suddenly Koh Samui has soared to the top of my list.

3. Chris H says:

I have got a big birthday coming up and I mean big. It had been in my mind to take the family on a cruise. After reading this article I’ve started to reconsider.

I love cruises but even I can see that one of these villas would give everyone more freedom. One of my sons is a travel addict, he and his partner could hire a car and go off exploring. A lot of the ladies would love the spa treatments coming to them. Meanwhile, I could look out over the Infinity Pool and reflect on having been lucky to make it this far.

4. Leo says:

Love that first picture. I wanna go there and paint it.

Then do it at different times of the day …

5. Sue says:

Yes, I’m an obsessive foodie. The thought of having a Thai Chef for a week or two excites me beyond words.

Thai cuisine is up there with the world’s best. In a 2017 CNN Travel poll, Thailand had 7 dishes in the World’s Top 50. That’s more than any other nation.

I think I could learn a lot from planning meals with a Thai chef. It’s such a light cuisine making fantastic use of brilliantly coloured vegetables and salads that actually you need very little meat though it would be sad not to make use of the superb fish and shellfish available. It is so aromatic and the presentation is always so intricate and attractive.

6. Clara Phillips says:

I’ve been to Bangkok and it’s chaos there! Though they really have nice hotels as well. I’ve yet to see Phuket but I’ve heard only good things. And judging by the gorgeous collection of hotels in the area, I’m inclined to agree. Also, I’m happy to see that the tragic tsunami of 2004 has been overcome.

7. Crystal Ferrer says:

I was having a hard time deciding where to stay when my husband bought tickets for us to Thailand last holiday. Good thing I came across Inspiring Villas as one of the suggested sites when I was searching over the net. This by far was one of the best decisions I’ve made! Who wouldn’t want a personal chef? The villa was exceptional and really relaxing to stay in. It was so serene that 3 days felt so short. Will definitely go back!

8. Tim says:

My yoga teacher is thinking of organising a retreat open to all her pupils. This will be the first time that she has run one so she wants to get it right. Having just read this post I pointed her in the direction of the Inspiring Villas website. That should give her enough ideas.

9. Maggie says:

I’ve only just come across this amazing post. With family problems it looks as if our planned traditional UK family Xmas is unravelling. Wonder if they’ve still got any availability? We really do need to get away.

10. Robert Grace says:

I’m going to spend my honeymoon in Thailand next summer and want to stay in Phuket for a few days? Can you recommend a few luxury and private resorts? Been thinking about Keemala as their photos look kinda cool. Will Inspiring Villas be a good fit for our honeymoon?