- The Royal Romance package and Via Cappello dining experience at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa are perfectly paired for treating that special someone like a king or queen. Guests enjoy a welcome amenity, breakfast for two, a dining credit to T. Cook’s restaurant, late checkout and a rose petal turndown, topped off with a customized dinner in a cozy corner just for two. That’s amore!
- Celebrating a significant other is easy at Hotel Valley Ho, with a special three-course Valentine’s Day menu, live performances on Friday and Saturday, and bubbly specials at VH Spa. Plus, the hotel’s prime location in the heart of downtown puts lovebirds in walking distance of Scottsdale’s premier shopping, dining, art, and entertainment.
- As if mountain views, stylish serenity and a private casita aren’t enough to sweep a sweetie off their feet, Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows sweetens the deal with a four-course culinary experience. This special dinner is meant to be shared with a loved one, with live music, first-class seats for watching the sunset and a Mediterranean menu prepared with ingredients grown on the resort’s 23 acres.
- Valentines can also get away, together, at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa and celebrate the holiday with luxe accommodations and relaxation at Spa Avania, complete with wining and dining at Alto ristorante e bar. The specially curated three-course menu is complemented by the sounds of live music at the neighboring Center Stage Bar. Night cap, anyone?
- Reach new heights and create lasting memories with a private sunset (or sunrise) hot air balloon ride with Hot Air Expeditions or Rainbow Ryders. It’s hard to top a date night in the sky, ending with a champagne toast.
- Valentine’s Day plans are made simple at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess’ Well & Being Spa, with The Supreme Couples Spa Day package. It’s a one-stop-shop made to impress, with a 60-minute Signature Couples Massage and 60-minute Desert Botanical Facial for two, manicure and pedicure for two, dining credits, complimentary valet, and the icing on the cake, a bottle of Veuve Cliquot.
- For the couple that loves games and a little friendly competition, look no further than Puzzle Rides – where a ride around town meets a lively scavenger hunt – or Mavrix‘s VIP Date Night Special, including bowling, games, libations and dessert.
- Surprise an animal lover with Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center‘s Hearts & Howls Date Night. They won’t forget this special evening at the wildlife sanctuary, ending with a gift basket to share.
- Get dressed to the nines and commemorate Valentine’s Day 2022 by snapping a selfie together at Scottsdale Selfie. They provide the backdrops and lighting, while couples provide the Kodak moment.
Did you enjoy this article?
Receive similar content direct to your inbox.