The Barracuda is the world’s first collapsible carry-on with an ergonomic handle system and USB charger. The collapsibility feature allows the bag to be conveniently stored under a bed or hung in a closet. Other features include location tracking and proximity sensing and a built-in tray with cup holders to place a laptop or other items. Made out of lightweight but durable materials, the Barracuda is the next innovation in luggage that combines art and science with a stylish, patent-pending design. The Barracuda carry-on comes in six different colors—red, gold, black, blue, gray, and pink.
And we have a family pack (4 bags) – worth over $1,000 – to give away to one lucky reader.
How to enter
To enter, simply answer the following question:
To the nearest 50,000, how many followers does A Luxury Travel Blog have on Twitter?
We are using Rafflecopter to manage the entries and you can gain extra credits towards your own entry.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is A Luxury Travel Blog.
2. By entering this competition, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, you are giving your permission to be added to Barracuda’s mailing list. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
5. The winner will be drawn at random by A Luxury Travel Blog from all valid entries received.
6. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The closing date for entry is 31st December 2016.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice and for any reason.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Barracuda, Inc.