- 3 nights in a historic, luxury accommodation in the heart of Paris – home of Cyrano de Bergerac – and you’ll be whisked off to your breathtaking accommodation – a 17th Century mansion hotel in Paris’ historic Saint-Germain district
- Spend your days exploring the city’s most famous sights, renowned galleries and spectacular gardens, before enjoying a luxurious Champagne picnic beneath the Eiffel Tower
- Then, after dark, take your seats for an evening of world-class musical entertainment with tickets to the oldest theatre in Paris
- Next, venture beneath the streets and uncover a secret cellar for a special wine tasting experience!
- Finally, toast to your trip with an unforgettable dinner at the most legendary and romantic restaurant in Paris!
Did you enjoy this article?
Receive similar content direct to your inbox.