Chatsworth House, Britain’s much-loved historic house and the family seat of The Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, has teamed up with Devonshire Hotels‘ four red star Cavendish Hotel at Baslow to offer a luxurious, bespoke two-night escape package like no other.
Included in the the Chatsworth Prestige Escape are many first class dining experiences along with an individually-tailored, full-day visit to Chatsworth, that includes a tour of the house and garden, curated and led by a dedicated Chatsworth Ambassador to reflect the guests’ personal interests, whether these be artwork and tapestries, architecture or the estate as a contemporary film location. Each tour will take the guest into areas of the House or gardens, not normally accessible to the public.
This is coupled with a luxurious getaway at The Cavendish and a personalised fine dining experience at the three AA rosette ‘Gallery’ restaurant. Included in the stay is a theatre-style interactive experience at the ‘Kitchen Table’, where you can witness the Chef and his team at work in a live kitchen, whilst on the other evening guests will be able to savour the hotel’s Signature tasting menu, enhanced with wine tasting before dinner with the hotel’s Sommelier, and the opportunity to meet with Head Chef, Adam Harper.
When visiting Chatsworth, guests will be given VIP treatment by their own dedicated Chatsworth Ambassador, with refreshments on arrival and their own dedicated parking space. A custom-designed, cultural tour of the house and gardens will be interspersed with a light lunch or afternoon tea and regular refreshments.
Use of a golf buggy and driver is included, as is a souvenir copy of the book ‘Chatsworth, Arcadia, Now: Seven Scenes from the Life of a House’, signed by The Duke of Devonshire himself.
To summarise, the 2-night Chatsworth Prestige Escape includes:
- Personalised Tour of Chatsworth House and Garden created for your groups’ particular interests and needs
- Champagne arrival at the hotel and luggage service
- Chatsworth Estate Farm Shop gift hamper and fresh flowers from Chatsworth Garden in your room upon arrival
- Two nights’ luxurious accommodation, with spa amenities and enhanced sensory turndown service
- Fine dining experience at the renowned ‘Kitchen Table’, to include paired wines
- Tasting menu, premium wine flight and sommelier’s pre-dinner wine tasting experience
- A dedicated lounge area with complimentary drinks including Chatsworth Gin and Peak Ales
- Designated parking at Chatsworth, and welcome by dedicated ‘Chatsworth Ambassador’
- Light lunch or afternoon tea – to include designated dining space for refreshments during your visit
- Bespoke itinerary tour, to include access to golf buggy and driver followed by free time in the house and garden
- ‘Chatsworth, Arcadia, Now: Seven Scenes from the Life of a House’ hardback book, signed by The Duke of Devonshire (one per couple. Additional copies available on request.)
- Full traditional Champagne breakfast each morning, and many other special touches
This ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ experience is available until Friday 21st October 2022 (excluding Bank Holidays, Chatsworth Horse Trails and Chatsworth Country Fair weekends) and costs from £1,563 per person for groups of between 2 and 4 people, but can be upgraded to a premium plus tour, including time with one of Chatsworth’s garden or landscape experts, or an expert from the Devonshire Collections team, for a supplement of £175 per person.
For more information or to book, please visit the website or contact the reservations team on 01756 718 111.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Devonshire Hotels.
Did you enjoy this article?
Receive similar content direct to your inbox.