If you’ve ever been tasked with looking after the travel requirements of your business, you may just know what a headache that can be. Thankfully, mine is only a small business so I only have to look after the travel needs of a very small number of individuals (in fact, usually just me!) and it’s not too onerous a task; but if you’re having to manage, control and organise a larger organisation’s hotel business account, you’ll want to know more about IHG® Business Advantage which is a completely free and easy-to-use secure travel management system.
With this system, you have access to more than 300 hotels in the UK – you can not only retain existing negotiated hotel deals but also benefit from a 4% discount off the best flexible rate at all other participating hotels, all with no minimum stay required. And managing the expenses becomes a breeze with free credit on stays, corporate discounts and traveller rewards to help make life that little bit simpler.
Sound good? Well, read on because we have a great competition for you, giving you the opportunity to win 50,000 IHG® Rewards Club Points which you could use to offset against the cost of your next night away in most of the IHG hotels in the world! If that’s not what you are looking for, you can also swap the points for air miles, exchange for merchandise of your choosing at the IHG® Rewards Club online store or, if you’re feeling charitable, simply donate.
Entering is really simple; all you have to do is visit www.businessadvantage.ihg.com/how-it-works/ and have a read about all the benefits on offer. Once you’ve familiarised yourself with the perks, choose your favourite IHG® Business Advantage feature and share it with your own followers on Twitter.
To do this, just issue a tweet that takes the following format:
@luxury__travel [A short message outlining your favourite IHG® Business Advantage feature] - http://goo.gl/Y5MrAh
Addressing the tweet to us on @luxury__travel will ensure that it is easily identified by A Luxury Travel Blog so that we can select the lucky winner at random. For full terms and conditions, please see below.
The winner will be announced on A Luxury Travel Blog’s Twitter account and will also be notified through a Direct Message to the winner’s Twitter account. To ensure that we can contact the winner through a Direct Message, the participants will also need to follow A Luxury Travel Blog on Twitter (@luxury__travel).
Terms and conditions:
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Participants should be aged 18 years or older at the time of entering this competition.
3. The prize is 50,000 IHG® Rewards Club Points which is sufficient for a free night stay in the majority of IHG® Hotels in the world. You can find a list of IHG® hotels that accept Reward nights here: http://www.ihg.com/hotels/gb/en/reservation/rewardnights.
4. Participants can submit their entries on multiple Social Networks to increase their chances of winning the prize. However, the participants cannot create multiple accounts on one Social Network to increase their entries.
5. If the entry is also shared on Facebook and Google Plus, please add the hashtag #IHGBusinessAdvantage and make sure the post or share is made ‘public’ so it can be identified.
6. To redeem or use the prize (50,000 IHG® Rewards Club Points), the winner must register as a member of IHG® Rewards Club here: https://www.ihg.com/rewardsclub/gb/en/join/register.
7. The closing date for the competition is 15th January 2015. Any entry submitted after this date will not be counted.
8. The winner will be chosen at random and announced via A Luxury Travel Blog’s Twitter account: https://twitter.com/luxury__travel and will also be notified in a Direct Message on Twitter.
9. The winner will be notified within 1 week of the competition’s closing date.
10. If the chosen winner does not respond within 48 hours of the announcement and Direct Message, the prize will be given to a new winner who will be chosen at random.
11. Once the winner has confirmed that he/she has received the Direct Message, they would need to register at IHG® Rewards Club and respond with their 9 digit membership number within 48 hours. This will allow IHG® to deposit the 50,000 reward points to the winner’s account.
12. Employees of InterContinental Hotels Group, the employees’ family members and/or any other agency and individuals associated with launching and administrating this competition are not eligible to enter the competition. These entries will be invalid.
13. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
14. IHG® cannot guarantee the availability of rooms at the winner’s chosen IHG® hotel on their preferred dates. However, the winner will have many worldwide IHG® hotels to choose from.
15. No cash equivalent and alternative of the mentioned prize will be given at the request of the winner.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by IHG® Business Advantage.