Mandarin Oriental, New York's spa praised by Mobil

Mandarin Oriental, New York spaThe Spa at the Mandarin Oriental, New York, has achieved 5-star status is the Mobil Travel Guide‘s third annual hotel spa ratings. This is only the second spa to be given this accolade, the previous recipient being the Spa Montage at the Montage Resort & Spa in Laguna Beach, California. The star ratings are awarded by anonymously visiting Mobil inspectors, with 75% of the rating assigned to the treatments and the remaining 25% to the facilities.

Comments (0)

Leave a comment

Your actual name, not your online persona, website name, company name or keywords, otherwise your comment won't be published

Please do not advertise and make sure your comment adds value, otherwise we regret that it won't be published. Comments such as "Nice post. Thanks for sharing." do NOT add value to the discussion! Homepage links (not deep links) are allowed in the 'Website' field only - if you would like to advertise, please contact us for details and we will be happy to help.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a Gravatar.

Our readers also enjoyed these posts…