Apparently one of the latest trends in travel is the ‘proposal vacation’ which, as its name suggests, is when you go on a trip with the sole purpose of popping the question. MoonRings, Inc. believe they have identified the ten most romantic and creative places.
“Choosing a location is not always as easy as it seems. Thought should be put into the decision since the place will hold a special place for the couple, states CEO Howard Green and romantic travel specialist.Here’s their top ten:
- Over a candlelit dinner at Villa de la Selva, a dramatic cliff-side restaurant in Ixtapa, Mexico
- Aboard a caléche, or horse-drawn carriage, in historical old Quebec
- Gazing out over New York City at sunset from atop the Empire State Building
- Midway across the El Puente Nuevo bridge, overlooking the great gorge of Ronda, Spain
- Under twinkling stars, fresh Caribbean breezes and live music at the cool St. Lucia Jazz Festival
- Coasting in a hot air balloon at sunrise over the blazing red rocks of Sedona, Arizona
- In one of the beautiful ruined abbeys of Ireland
- On Neskowin Beach in Oregon overlooking Proposal Rock
- Under the midnight sun in Alaska
- On a private boat in the mystical Blue Grotto, Isle of Capri, Italy
Did you enjoy this article?
Receive similar content direct to your inbox.