Adventurous winter romance in St. Lucia

JalhousieWhen blue skies turn to grey and winter’s chill is in the air, there is no better time to add some passion to the picture, especially when you can do so in one of the world’s most spectacular locations.  The Jalousie Plantation on the scenic west coast of the Eastern Caribbean Island of St Lucia is perfectly located for couples with romance in mind and adventure in their hearts.

Nestled amid 192 acres of virgin rainforest in the embrace of St Lucia’s World Heritage listed Pitons, Jalousie’s 112 villas and villa suites offer the ultimate in privacy, all within easy reach of some of the island’s most alluring attractions.  And now, the Jalousie Plantation has put together a special package for couples who wish to enjoy a selection of island highlights as well as some winter romance with the one they love.

The Adventurous Winter Romance package includes:

– Return airport transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
– A perfectly chilled bottle of Champagne on arrival
– Introductory dive in the crystal waters or our national marine reserve
– Rainforest Jeep Safari in the heart of the St Lucian forest
– Gros Piton Explorer Hike
– Couple’s cabana massage at the Rainforest Spa
– Romantic candlelit dinner anywhere on property with a bottle of sparkling wine  (subject to weather conditions and venue availability)
– Breakfast in bed on the morning of your choice
– Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability on arrival)

All this is available for a package price of US$995 per couple (excluding 8% government tax and 10% service charge).

1. Tia Butts says:

How many days/nights does this package include?

2. DLD says:

This is great but I can’t find the package online. Can you please provide the direct link?

3. DLD says:

In fact, this hotel doesn’t even list a room for less than $423 advance booking per night. I think you may have listed the price incorrectly. $995 per couple for hotel and room and activities!?

4. jen laceda says:

How do I book this? Seriously. Please contact me and let me know the details. I want to go to St. Lucia!!

5. Julie says:

Ditto, where do you book?

6. Paul Johnson says:

Contact them via the link or phone +1 758 456 8000.

7. Emily M says:

I stayed here on my honeymoon and can’t recommend it enough I really felt I was in paradise. We booked through Virgin and it was quite expensive but we went for ten days instead of 2 weeks to allow ourselves to spoil ourselves. It has lovely restaurants and they BBQ on the beach. You can also treat yourself to a helicopter transfer, our budget didn’t stretch but I’m sure it would be spectacular! We stayed in a sugarmill room which are slightly cheaper but lovely and actually much handier for the beach and restaurants as you don’t need to catch the buses. I woke up the first morning to a humingbird and a giant crab outside my front door! They were planning to refurbish after we left so it may be even better now but I loved the laid back feel and character of the place so hope that’s not been spoilt!