India, but fortunately, there are other parts of the world where you can travel to safely. You can travel to the following countries without testing if you are fully vaccinated:Are you traveling yet? Have you been vaccinated? This Summer is looking set to be a much-needed boon for destinations reliant on tourism. Our hearts ache for what is happening in
- your age (if you are over 70, consider waiting to travel until you are vaccinated)
- your immunity levels and overall health
- the number of cases of COVID-19 in the areas you are traveling to
- the availability of travel insurance in case you require hospitalization
- There are no open flames, which is much safer by reducing incidents of children getting burned;
- They have a chimney to extract the smoke, minimizing respiratory issues such as asthma and lung cancer;
- They use less wood, so are better for the environment as well.
Did you enjoy this article?
Receive similar content direct to your inbox.